The Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers will face off in the American League Championship Series with the winner advancing to the World Series. The average ticket for this series, with all seven games included, is $327.91 on the secondary market. In a 2-3-2 series format, the games at Fenway Park are starting at a higher price. Boston Red Sox tickets for the first two and last two games of the series are averaging $616.14, while Detroit Tigers tickets for Games 3, 4 and 5 have an average price of $179.86.
- Game 1: 10/12/13 at Boston | Avg. Price: $413.91 | Get-in Price: $129
- Game 2: 10/13/13 at Boston | Avg. Price: $436.50 | Get-in Price: $99
- Game 3: 10/15/13 at Detroit | Avg. Price: $166.64 | Get-in Price: $69
- Game 4: 10/16/13 at Detroit | Avg. Price: $178.26 | Get-in Price: $70
- Game 5*: 10/17/13 at Detroit | Avg. Price: $195.05 | Get-in Price: $70
- Game 6*: 10/19/13 at Boston | Avg. Price: $722.67 | Get-in Price: $165
- Game 7*: 10/20/13 at Boston | Avg. Price: $774.80 | Get-in Price: $148
The Red Sox were able to defeat the Tampa Bay Rays in four games, while the Tigers needed five games to get past the Oakland A’s. Both teams featured strong rotations and offenses during the regular season and should make a compelling series between two evenly matched teams. Thanks to an American League win in the All-Star Game, the winner of this series will have home field advantage in the World Series.