The St. Louis Cardinals will be playing the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League Divisional Series. The Cardinals are in the LCS for the third straight season and the Dodgers are appearing for the first time since 2009. The average price for all tickets for this series is $341.29. St. Louis Cardinals tickets for games 1,2, 6 and 7 in St. Louis are averaging $361.75, while Dodgers tickets for Games 3, 4 and 5 in Los Angeles are averaging $332.81.
- Game 1: 10/11/13 at St. Louis | Avg. Price: $157. 76 | Get-in Price: $57
- Game 2: 10/12/13 at St. Louis | Avg. Price: $184.24 | Get-in Price: $62
- Game 3: 10/14/13 at Los Angeles | Avg. Price: $288.53 | Get-in Price: $102
- Game 4: 10/15/13 at Los Angeles | Avg. Price: $322.44 | Get-in Price: $95
- Game 5*: 10/16/13 at Los Angeles | Avg. Price: $373.73 | Get-in Price: $99
- Game 6*: 10/18/13 at St. Louis | Avg. Price: $427.22 | Get-in Price: $90
- Game 7*: 10/19/13 at St. Louis | Avg. Price: $456.93 | Get-in Price: $104
Los Angeles has been the hottest team in the National League since the All-Star break, while St. Louis has been one of the most consistent teams over the course of the full season. Between Clayton Kershaw, Zack Greinke, Adam Wainwright and Michael Wacha, this series will not be short on great pitching. Tickets for these games are averaging higher than the LCS in St. Louis last two seasons, so there seems to be increased excitement in this matchup.
For the best deals on LCS and World Series tickets, visit TiqIQ.com.