By now we hope that Call to the Pen is part of your regular reading routine – if not on a daily basis, then at least a few times a week – for all of your Major League Baseball needs. Here at CttP we absolutely appreciate every ounce of that effort and hope that we can continue to meet the expectations that you, our readers, have come to expect from us. We’re taking steps to make that even easier as you can now signup to get our content delivered straight to your inbox.
To make it even better, you can customize the teams or sites that are included in the daily email you’ll receive. You can choose your team(s) by region, sport, team or topic – and in any combination, you’re in control. There are over 200 sites here within the FanSided Network – covering any team, in any sport – that you can choose from.
But that’s not all, this service is also completely free of charge and there’s no need to worry about it overloading your inbox. It’s a true one-a-day consolidated collection of content for you to peruse.
Obviously if you’re reading CttP, you are a fan of baseball from at least one angle (or perhaps you are a devoted friend or family member of myself or one of our other writers). Pending where in the country you’re from and where your fandom allegiances lie, here are a few simple suggestions that you could consider including in your newsletter subscription:
- Seedlings to Stars – the other half of our general baseball coverage
- Yanks Go Yard – for the Yankee fans
- BoSox Injection – can’t have a link for the Yankees without recognizing the hated rivals
- Musket Fire – keep up with all Belichick, Brady, and Co. have going on in Patriots country
- Arrowhead Addict – the mecca for KC Chiefs fans (and the site the network began around)
- Plus many, many more.
Sign up here today to give it a try.