Jul 25, 2013; Milwaukee, WI, USA; Bryan Von Declan shows his disappointment for Milwaukee Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun (not pictured) by taping over the name on the back of a jersey at Miller Park after Braun was suspended for the season for violating MLB drug policies. Mandatory Credit: Benny Sieu-USA TODAY Sports

Ryan Braun Is Now Working As a Pharmacist At a CVS In Indiana


I am 97% certain the Ryan Braun who works as an Rx manager at the CVS in Newburgh, Indiana is not THAT Ryan Braun. But that still leaves a 3% window of doubt.

The window is open just a crack on the possibility that Ryan Braun has taken an offseason gig filling scripts.

Well it makes sense. Braun does have plenty of experience with pharmaceuticals. Too easy? Yeah I thought so too. But that didn’t stop me from saying it.

Like Call to the Pen on Facebook.
Follow Call to the Pen on Twitter.
Subsribe to the Fansided Daily Newsletter. Sports news all up in your inbox.

Tags: Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun

comments powered by Disqus