Oct 1, 2014; Baltimore, MD, USA; General view of 2014 Postseason logo on the field during workouts the day before game one of the 2014 ALDS at Oriole Park at Camden. Mandatory Credit: Joy R. Absalon-USA TODAY Sports
This postseason, baseball will be lucky enough to see four divisional series that could go either way. No team is without weakness this postseason, so match-ups could play a huge role this October.
More from MLB Playoffs
- 2023 MLB postseason likely to have a strange look without Yankees, Red Sox, Cardinals
- FanDuel’s Exclusive $2,500 MLB Promo Won’t Be Around Much Longer!
- Inside the MLB numbers: A winning record but no playoffs
- Clutch in the MLB postseason: Game-changing moments (2016-2022)
- 3 MLB longshots who can win the World Series
The Angels will try to bash their way past the running Royals, the Orioles will try to take one of the game’s best starting rotations deep, while the Tigers will have to deal with one of the best bullpens in the game in American League Division Series matchups.
Every aspect of the game will play a role, so here’s a look at who has the advantage for each of phase of the game.