Spring training games haven’t even started yet, but it’s never too early to start talking about players who could win season-long awards. There are plenty of favorites for each category, but only one person can win each award every year.
More from MLB News
- MLB Power Rankings: Atlanta Braves still on top with major shifting below them
- Caesars MLB Promo Code: Two Shots at Picking the World Series Winner!
- MLB Power Rankings: Atlanta Braves still on top amid a big shake-up in top 10
- DraftKings MLB Promo: Bet $5 on an Anytime Home Run, Win $150 Bonus GUARANTEED
- MLB Power Rankings: After MLB trade deadline, gap is closing on Atlanta Braves
Based on how players are trending and based on their track record, here’s a look at the most likely winners of every major award including AL and NL Manager of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Cy Young and MVP.