The MLB trade deadline (which falls on August 1 this season) is still five months away, but it’s never too early to speculate who could be on the move. Based on the teams they play for and their contract situations, there are certain players that are much better trade candidates than others.
More from MLB News
- MLB Power Rankings: Atlanta Braves still on top with major shifting below them
- Caesars MLB Promo Code: Two Shots at Picking the World Series Winner!
- MLB Power Rankings: Atlanta Braves still on top amid a big shake-up in top 10
- DraftKings MLB Promo: Bet $5 on an Anytime Home Run, Win $150 Bonus GUARANTEED
- MLB Power Rankings: After MLB trade deadline, gap is closing on Atlanta Braves
When this summer rolls around, expect to hear these five players’ names as cellar dwellers feed contenders their stars for the steep price of top prospects.